A secret blog for devoted customers: targetprocess3 solutions and UX concepts.
I like number 1 the most, The ON/OFF buttons are very obvious, and the row/column side by side is a better use of vertical space
I really like the ability to see all the different types of cards on the board.I'm particularly interested to see requests.All the designs are looking good. If I was pushed I would say number 1 was probably my favourite. Any of these would do.
I like number 1 the most, The ON/OFF buttons are very obvious, and the row/column side by side is a better use of vertical space
ReplyDeleteI really like the ability to see all the different types of cards on the board.
ReplyDeleteI'm particularly interested to see requests.
All the designs are looking good. If I was pushed I would say number 1 was probably my favourite. Any of these would do.